The mission of the Greensboro Partnership is to serve as the principle economic and community development organization in Greensboro and to strategically develop a vibrant community that creates, expands and attracts business and people while advancing the quality of life for all who live, work and visit our wonderful city.
The business units within the organization include Greensboro Partnership Economic Development, the Chamber of Commerce, Action Greensboro and Entrepreneur Connection. The work is guided by a comprehensive strategic plan that focuses on:
- Developing high-growth entrepreneurial business
- Enhancing community development and building community spirit
- Targeting industry clusters
- Leveraging the work of our colleges and universities
- Ensuring development-ready sites
- Enhancing government relations with all levels of government
Our Strategic Plan guides our work to increase the amount of capital investment in Greensboro and Guilford County and helps us leverage the creation of innovation, technology-focused, high wage jobs. We accomplish our mission not only through traditional business recruitment and expansion services, business networking and advocacy, but also through making Greensboro a more livable and culturally diverse city.