Log in today to your Chamber member portal to take advantage of these features:
- Business Directory Listing - your business information is available to consumers through the Chamber’s website – visitors can search by category, keyword or alphabetically
- Online Informational Brochure - your own information page on the Chamber’s website which can include your business description, hours of operation, location information, and up to eight keywords (these help identify your business when a website visitor does a keyword search on the Business Directory)
- Hot Deals - include store coupons and special offers on the Chamber’s website
- Job Postings - add your own job openings to the Chamber’s website
- Event Posting - add your business’ events to the Chamber’s Online Events Calendar – chamber website visitors can add your event to Outlook, e-mail the details to a friend and request an automatically generated email reminder for your event
- News Releases - post your news on our website to inform the community about your activities and announcements. Articles could include employee activities and service, new business ventures and partnerships, new product lines or an overview of your last event.
Member Information Center
Update Your Personal Profile This brief clip demonstrates how you update your personal information. Walks through each selection under Account Settings->Personal Information. Length: 2:05 Last updated: 3/20/2014
Updating Your Organization Information This brief clip demonstrates how you update your company information. Walks through each selection under Account Settings->Company Information. Length: 6:52 Last updated: 3/20/2014
Note: All members will be required to use an individual rep login to access Member Information Center.
Obtain your login name and password by contacting the Chamber at (336) 387-8357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org