Founded in 1977 by the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Greensboro is a program aimed at providing our city with an ongoing source of diverse leaders who are prepared and committed to serve as catalysts and sustainers of positive change for the quality-of-life in the Greater Greensboro area.
The Greensboro Chamber's program, Leadership Greensboro strives to fulfill four objectives:
- Identify and motivate potential community leaders of diverse backgrounds.
- Provide an outstanding educational experience emphasizing critical social and community issues.
- Open a dialogue among emerging and current community leaders.
- Challenge participants to apply their talents throughout the community.
- 45 individuals each year selected to participate
- 9-month (September through May) educational program
- Consists of a two-day retreat, monthly day-long sessions and a team project
- In-depth exposure to critical issues facing the community through lectures, discussion groups, on-site visits, simulations and other activities
Download application and other information using the links below:
Leadership Greensboro Program Corporate Sponsors PDF
Leadership Greensboro Application PDF
LG Community Learning Project Letter & RFP PDF
Leadership Greensboro Project Descriptions PDF
Leadership Greensboro Alumni List PDF
Leadership Greensboro Nomination Form PDF
Leadership Greensboro Medal Recipients PDF
Denise E. Maleska Leadership Service Award Recipients PDF
For more information contact:
Vice President Leadership Development
Coordinator Leadership Development